LED lighting is not an an expense. It is an investment in energy savings! By switching to LEDs with, your energy savings pay for your lighting upgrade. You will turn a cost into an asset, making your business more profitable and sustainable!
- Reduction in lighting utilities between 55-85%
- LEDs convert 95% of energy consumed to light; Incandescents lose 95% of energy consumed to heat
- Reduction in annual lighting maintenance cost between 70-90%
- LED lights last on average 50,000 to 100,000 hours. That is 5 times as long as average fluorescent bulbs, and up to 30 times longer than halogen bulbsLEDs convert 95% of energy consumed to light; Incandescents lose 95% of energy consumed to heat
- Improved controls such as occupancy sensors, photosensors & timers
- Tax Advantages & Available Rebates
- Low energy consumption
- Reduce business carbon footprint
- LED lights do not contain mercury or other hazardous materials, unlike fluorescent lights
Quality of Light
- LED lights produce more light per watt than incandescent and halogen bulbs
- Eliminates noise and drastically reduces heat output
- Excellent color rendering
- Better light coverage & a controlled focus area
- No Flicker
- Better light equals improved customer experience, healthier work environment & increased security
- Incandescent and fluorescent bulbs are very fragile; LED lights are made with solid state components making it difficult to break with external shock
Extensive research and development in the LED industry is uncovering many benefits of LED lighting. Other LED benefits include proven health benefits.
The similarity to daylight and color control increase productivity & well-being, as well as eliminate some health & sleep problems.